Thursday, June 7, 2012


Cancion/song

The link above is a song that reminds me of Guatemala, a love of mine.   

Café Tacuba - Como Te Extraño Mi Amor/How I miss you my love

Como te extraño mi amor porque será /
me falta todo en la vida si no estas
Como te extraño mi amor que puedo hacer
te extraño tanto que voy a enloquecer

A veces pienso que tu nunca vendrás
pero te quiero y te tengo que esperar
es el destino me lleva hasta el final
donde algún día mi amor te encontrará

Ay amor divino
pronto tienes que volver

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way about home, too. There is this feeling when I'm there. This slow bump in the road. A chill when the vehicle brings me closer to that house where I grew up. I always miss it and love it. It's home.

    (Jill thanks Google Translate for helping her enjoy this post.)

    ReplyDelete